Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hy-Vee Deals Ends September 4

Buy 10, get $10 off future purchase

Happy Anniversary to us!  Today is our 30th wedding anniversary.  I haven't posted in a few days due to the whirl of anniversary festivities. But I wanted everyone to remember to take advantage of this week's Hy-Vee special.  Hy-Vee is having a buy 10 items, receive a $10 off coupon on a future visit.  I usually only take advantage of these types promotions when I have matching coupons.

10 items plus some

Of the items included in the event, I purchased:

Two bottles of Kraft salad dressing (1 $1.00 off coupon when purchasing two bottles)
Four packages of Velveeta cheese singles (2 $1.00 off coupons when purchasing 2 packages)
Three Planters Peanut Butter (3 $1.00 coupons good on any Planters product)
One package Deli Fresh Ham (1 $1.00 off coupon)

These ten items cost about $21.60 pre-tax minus seven dollars in coupons = $14.60.  $14.60 - the $10 off future order coupon which printed at the register = $4.60 for the ten items purchased pre-tax. 

A-1 is also on sale for $1.98.  I had a coupon for $1.00 off A-1 with the purchase of beef.  I needed hamburger anyway so went ahead and got the A-1.

You could actually purchase ten packages of bologna for $1.00 each and still get the $10 off coupon, making all ten packages of bologna free.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment