Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Aldi's Deals Week of Oct. 24


$11.39 pre tax


Aldi's has the cheapest eggs ($1.28) and butter ($1.78) in town. I checked the prices at Sam's clubs on butter today. Butter is about 50 cents a package cheaper at Aldi's and you don't have to buy three of them. I'm starting to think buying a Sam's membership was not worth it.
 
I had planned on buying Ocean Spray Juice at Dillon's for $1.99 but found this juice at Aldi's for $1.79. It tastes great. Tomatoes were $1.49, limes were 19 cents each, avocados still were 49 cents each and fig bars just 99 cents. There are a few things I don't like at Aldi's but over all I have found the Aldi brands very comparable to other brands.

Though I didn't buy one, fresh pineapple is only $1.29.
 
Best deal of all, bananas just 29 cents a pound (91 cents for this large bunch). Try Aldi's...I don't think you will be disappointed.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment